Casio Men’s Sport Watch #W753-1AV  » Watches  »
  • I found this watch pretty much user friendly compared to the other similar watches out there in the market although this watch has limited functions compared to some other watches
  • The alarms and the timer has always been accurate and this is what I like the most about this watch
  • Based on the overall features I think the watch is worthy of a decent price
  • I would recommend this watch for those who are looking for durability and good performance along with cheap price

• by rambo78

I own quite a lot of watches. I have been a watch crazy guy since my school days. I purchased this watch around 15 months back from a local store. The watch is pretty good in terms of looks and the instructions are detailed and easy. I found this watch pretty

much user friendly compared to the other similar watches out there in the market although this watch has limited functions compared to some other watches.

It is also very light, sturdy and comfortable. The only drawback I can say is that the date display is not properly visible although the dial is large.

• The date seems to be hidden beneath the large “12″ display.

The alarms and the timer has always been accurate and this is what I like the most about this watch. The alarm voice is loud enough to wake me up always on time.

It keeps good track of the tides and overall functionality

wise there has been no problems so far with this watch. Although I don’t use this watch that often these days. Based on the overall features I think the watch is worthy of a decent price.

I would recommend this watch for those who are looking for durability and good performance along with cheap price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 641002593141228/k2311a0210/2.10.09