LG ME770 Unlocked Cell Phone  » Phones  »
  • I used it rarely whenever I found my cell phone missing, I used to lay my hands on this cell phone

• by rambo78

My brother owned this cell phone. I used it rarely whenever I found my cell phone missing, I used to lay my hands on this cell phone. He did sell this cell phone few months back and got a new

one with added features. He did have to shell extra bucks to get a new one.

I would say that this is a very simple looking phone. It comes with 3mp camera which does it job pretty well. Flash is okay as well. Also it is light and pretty small size, which makes it easy to carry and fit into any small size pocket.

The volume is a hard part to deal with this cell phone. It is not properly audible if ...

• LG ME770 Unlocked Cell Phone
      you happen to be in a crowded place with lots of noise in the background. There isn’t a speaker phone feature either on this cell phone and the worst part is that you cannot change the text messages ringtone from
      the ones which already exist in the cell phone.

Another prone is that the phone didn’t come with the USB cord. Overall I feel that this phone is great for people who want a simple attractive phone which does its limited job well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37802593121128/k2311a028/2.8.09