Motorola Motofone F3 Cell Phone
  • Operating the phone was also very easy and I didn't need the manual which anyways was not in English which can perhaps be a problem for those who don't know how to use these cell phones
  • I would highly recommend this phone to anyone seeking a low-cost cell phone with good functionality and good slim looks

• by rambo78

I purchased this cell phone online few months back. I got it at a good deal from a powerseller on eBay. The item took a long time to ship. I guess it took around 3weeks for me to receive the item once I won the auction. That was the most troublesome part I had to face with the cell

phone in the beginning.

I liked the battery life and the speaker and the microphone were pretty good. I purchased this phone as I was looking for something small, light and stylish at the same time. This phone met all the conditions. It fits into my pocket very easily. The screen is very much readable and the other features like ...

• touch screen, text display is great as well. Operating the phone was also very easy and I didn’t need the manual which anyways was not in English which can perhaps be a problem for those who don’t know how to use these cell phones.

The only drawback I can think about this cell phone is you cant change

speed dial numbers. I tried very hard to see if it can be done as if I was missing something but then finally I came to know through one of my friends that this phone does not have this feature.

I would highly recommend this phone to anyone seeking a low-cost cell phone with good functionality and good slim looks.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37802593111128/k2311a028/2.8.09