Big Mao Restaurant  » Restaurants  »
Ayala Mall, Cebu Philippines, SM Cebu Philippines
  • I like their Big Mao fried rice because it was so pleasing to the taste
  • I enjoyed my food and I kept coming back to this restaurant

• by ibizaspain

I am a fan of chinese cuisine. There are several chinese restaurants in here but one caught my attention, the word Big Mao. The name itself suggests chinese breed. The trademark that was used in the signage was also creative and exquisite. It was a modern chinese restaurant with a touch of class.

They did not use traditional round

tables but instead rectangular ones. According to the owners, this was intended because the restaurant caters to large crowds. Its interior design speaks of contemporary zen like quiet. The utensils that are used are unique.

My favorite is the ostrich that they serve with somewhat chili sauce. I like their Big Mao fried rice because it was so pleasing to ...

• the taste. You can have it without viand. They also have this fish fillet which is served with soy sauce. The fish was so tasty and all of what I ate was so palatable. Since, it is customary to me always order a bottomless drink, I asked them if they have and I was fully satisfied because the glass
        they will give you for bottomless drinks is super huge. I even kept on urinating while eating.

The price is very okay for your budget. They have the average price like what other restaurant is offering. The service was fast and easy. I was treated with utmost respect. I enjoyed my food and I kept coming back to this restaurant.

Bob39 says :

Is there some way I can make it love me again? ,

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7802593101128/k2311a028/2.8.09