Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Downtown  » Hotels  »
275 Baker St Nw Atlanta, GA, 30313
  • I like modern styles, and this hotel seems to be all about modern styles
  • It was not cluttered or even that small for the modest price that I paid
  • I also liked how the location of the hotel was remarkably convenient and I had easy access to downtown and all that it had to offer in terms of shops, restaurants, shows and places like Centinnel Park, Georgia Aquarium and World of CocaCola
  • I have no complaints at all and I highly recommend this wonderful hotel

• by GenesisOne

I really loved the decor of this hotel. I like modern styles, and this hotel seems to be all about modern styles! The hotel also seemed to be decorated with an ocean theme in mind, which further enhanced my pleasure of just walking and looking around.

I had a very comfortable room that had a soothing aroma to it.

It was

not cluttered or even that small for the modest price that I paid.

I was surprised by the refrigerator and the microwave as a lot of rooms that I have stayed in usually do not have those.

Everything in the room worked well and I did not hear any outside noise, which was a welcomed thing! I also liked how the ...

• location of the hotel was remarkably convenient and I had easy access to downtown and all that it had to offer in terms of shops, restaurants, shows and places like Centinnel Park, Georgia Aquarium and World of CocaCola! There was so much to do in the area, and close to the hotel, too! Plus, there was hardly any traffic congestion! It
        was actually a pretty quiet spot for a hotel.

As for the hotel staff, they could not be nicer or more knowledgeable! They were able to help me whether my question was about something in the hotel or about the surrounding sights and attractions.

Wonderful people to be sure.

I have no complaints at all and I highly recommend this wonderful hotel.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2802592911128/k2311a028/2.8.09