The Fairmont Dallas  » Hotels  »
2.0
1717 N Akard St Dallas, TX, 75201
  • The decorations and pictures that they having hanging all around really are a pleasant and interesting sight to stop and see
  • Unfortunately, that is all that is good about this hotel
  • That is the worst thing about this hotel in my opinion - the staff
  • I will not stay at this hotel again and I do not recommend it to any person - unless the entire staff is fired

• by GenesisOne

What a nice hotel this is! In and out, it is beautiful and so clean, too! The decorations and pictures that they having hanging all around really are a pleasant and interesting sight to stop and see. The room I had was so comfortable and easy to keep at a the perfect temperature.

The bed and carpet were both

heavenly soft and the view from my room was quite good - I could see the Dallas Art Museum from my room and it sure did look grand! Unfortunately, that is all that is good about this hotel.

First off, where it is located is not good because there are not many quality restaurants that are within walking distance.

...

• Then there is the hotel staff that, unlike the hotel itself, were not all that nice or pleasant.

They acted like they did not want to be bothered.

The restaurant that was in the hotel had ridiculous prices and, even though I would not eat there, was not even open for breakfast.

I kept having trouble with the lock

on my door and the hotel staff was not very helpful or understanding.

That is the worst thing about this hotel in my opinion - the staff! Sometimes they are not just unhelpful, but rude and inconsiderate, too! I will not stay at this hotel again and I do not recommend it to any person - unless the entire staff is fired.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2802592891128/k2311a028/2.8.09