NEOSPORIN LT Lip Treatment  » Health  »
  • I remember that I was absolutely bewildered when I have noticed on my lips the symptoms of cold sores
  • When I feel the light itch or I notice the irritated area on my lips I begin at once to use NEOSPORIN LT
  • When I am wearing lipstick, I apply NEOSPORIN LT Lip Treatment first to make the best contact between the medication and the lips
  • There are no side effects associated with the use of NEOSPORIN LT Lip Treatment but it is important to avoid the contact with eyes while the using of the ointment
  • I purchase generally one ounce tube because I think it is much more convenient

• by Vladlena Nyzhnik

The cold can cause a lot of problems with the lips. Because of the thinness of the outer layer of the lips, the moisture evaporates from lips much faster than from other skin. It leads to that that lips dries easily. And if we do not use the methods to protect the lips, we can become the owner of the severely dry and chapped lips. But the cold can cause not only the dryness of the lips.

I remember that I was absolutely bewildered when I have noticed on my lips the symptoms of cold sores. It is absolutely dreadful thing that begins in general from the light irritation with itching and then it turns into painful blisters. But blisters are not the end of the

attack of cold sores. On the final stage of the disease the blisters burst and turn into wounds.

And during all this process every move of the lips causes pain and itching. And the worst thing about cold sores is that this disease is enormously widespread. There are a lot of methods of the treatment of cold sores but this disease is incurable. One can only decrease the amount of the attacks and decrease the probability of appearance of symptoms of disease.

For example I have all the time in my disposal the tube of Neosporin LT. It can’t kill the virus that causes cold sores but it offers an all-in-one treatment of the cold sores and severely dry chapped lips. Surely Neosporin LT contains ...

• a pain reliever. Vitamin E and cocoa butter are the parts of its unique patented base.

NEOSPORIN LT Lip Treatment contains 2 active ingredients. Allantoin is a skin protectant which is used for the purpose to moisturize and to protect lips and Pramoxine- an external analgesic that helps relieve pain. NEOSPORIN LT is a clear ointment that can be easily applied through the angled tip of the tube. When I feel the light itch or I notice the irritated area on my lips I begin at once to use NEOSPORIN LT.

I use it very simply. I apply the ointment on my finger and then cover my lips 3 to 4 times daily. Surely the amount of the product must be enough to cover the affected

area. Right after the applying of the ointment I feel the reducing of the dryness and the cracking of the lips.

And in case of pain, it will lessen quickly after repeated use. When I am wearing lipstick, I apply NEOSPORIN LT Lip Treatment first to make the best contact between the medication and the lips. In general the period of treatment in my case last from 7 to 10 days. There are no side effects associated with the use of NEOSPORIN LT Lip Treatment but it is important to avoid the contact with eyes while the using of the ointment.

The retail price is approximately $7. 99 for one ounce tube and approximately $4. 99 for one half ounce tube. I purchase generally one ounce tube because I think it is much more convenient.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34802592861128/k2311a028/2.8.09