212 Men by Carolina Herrera  » Perfume  »
  • I noticed a different scent from my uncle so I asked what is it

• by ibizaspain

I noticed a different scent from my uncle so I asked what is it. He said it was 212 Men from Carolina Herrera and that was the start of me being a fan of Carolina Herrera’s line of perfume.

I went to Rustan’s Makati to purchased my first 212 bottle. Top notes are citrus leaves, cut green grass and

spice leaves. Middle notes are ginger, green pepper and gardenia. Base notes are sandalwood, insence and transparent musk.

The packaging is distinct and idiosyncratic. It is silver and the bottle is wrapped with silver gray metal. It manifests minimalism and elegance. The smell is woody but as it lightens up it conveys the smell of a hushed morning ...

• mist. Again, this is a unique fragrance for men because the smell is not typically masculine.

I received tons of adulation from people after I wore this perfume. Even the most uncommon people start to notice it. The light smell will keep you feeling covered with soft breeze and lightens you up as it makes you constantly fresh.

A smile is always plastered in my face whenever I hear people comment me on my smell.

This is water-based so no need to worry on any stains whatsoever. Now I have consumed 7 bottles and still counting. I have made this my official scent. If you want to be noticed, grab your first bottle now and start smelling fresh and breezy!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56802592811128/k2311a028/2.8.09