Sensodyne Toothpaste  » Health  »
  • I decided to purchase this toothpaste only because a store was having a sale on it and I had a coupon, so I was able to get it really cheap
  • I highly recommend this toothpaste to any person that is sick and tired of sensitive teeth

• by GenesisOne

I have had sensitive teeth for a couple of years now and I have been putting up with the discomfort because I did not want to add another toothpaste to my morning and nightly brushing routine and I did not want to give up my Colgate Total toothpaste because of all the oral health benefits. I decided to purchase

this toothpaste only because a store was having a sale on it and I had a coupon, so I was able to get it really cheap.

I wanted to try it just for the heck of it.

That one-time try turned out to be a regular thing because after using half of the bottle, my teeth started to feel ...

• a lot less sensitive when I had cold, tasty treats like ice cream.

I really liked not having to cringe and have my desert ruined by such discomfort! I am very pleased with this toothpaste and I use it just for the sensitivity benefits.

I still use my Colgate Total toothpaste, but it does not bother me to have

to use two different kinds of toothpastes.

It is well worth the extra time and extra money to be able to enjoy deliciously hot and cold drinks and foods without the discomfort.

I highly recommend this toothpaste to any person that is sick and tired of sensitive teeth.

It works pretty fast and comes at a good value, too!

Sensodyne Toothpaste

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34802592801028/k2311a028/2.8.09