Crest WhiteStrips Premium Plus 10-Day Dental Whitening Formula System
  • The strips are not noticeable though for the most part, so I was able to go out with them on

• by GenesisOne

Let me start off and say that this product is positively not for a person with sensitive teeth. I am a person with sensitive teeth, and boy did these strips hurt! I also felt a burning sensation in my gums that bothered me even more.

The pain and the burning do subside after a little time, but I just want to warn people that this whitening

process will not be a painless one for those with sensitive or somewhat sensitive teeth.

The strips also take some time to get used to because it is an odd feeling to have my teeth sort of “wrapped up”.

The strips are not noticeable though for the most part, so I was able to go out with them on.

Despite the pain and odd sensations, these ...

• strips do work very well.

My family said that they started noticing results just after the second day of use, and I too think that I was starting to notice whiter teeth as well at that point! These strips are pretty powerful and after a week I had teeth that I did not recognize.

The improvements were quite extensive, and so I stopped.

I have to

keep up treatment with these though because eventually the whitening effects will fade as a result of eating and drinking.

I have been able to go about a year and a month or so before I have to reapply the strips.

This product works so much better than whitening toothpaste, but like I mentioned earlier, be prepared for some pain and discomfort if you have sensitive teeth!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34802592761028/k2311a028/2.8.09