Alpha Lipoic Acid  » Medicine  »
  • I drink green tea and or take food supplements and I know I feel very healthy physically and mentally
  • There is this one supplement that I think works miraculously for me
  • And the best part is that my skin is always glowing, supple and I still received a lot of compliments from people about how beautiful my skin is
  • I recommend this to everyone who wants to have a healthy body especially their liver as well as having a great glowing skin

• by Arwen

I am such a big fan of antioxidants, I do believe that it helps our body and our over all wellness. I drink green tea and or take food supplements and I know I feel very healthy physically and mentally. Of all the anti oxidants sold out there in the market. There is this one supplement that I think works miraculously for

me. It’s Alpha Lipoic Acid or ALA. I really don’t care which brand I do take. Why? Because all brands do work for me.

I first heard about this 5 years ago from a friend. She told me that this thing works like an anti-aging supplement for her. I was not skeptic at all, because if you will only see my friend she ...

• is so pretty and her skin was just glowing. So I immediately bought a bottle of ALA.

I made my own research and found out that this supplement has a lot of benefits, like it helps Vitamin E and C works better in your body. It fights free radicals and help increase glutathione levels, this is very important because it helps to dissolve

toxic substances. And ALpha Lipoic Acid does help me over all. And the best part is that my skin is always glowing, supple and I still received a lot of compliments from people about how beautiful my skin is. I recommend this to everyone who wants to have a healthy body especially their liver as well as having a great glowing skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26802592701028/k2311a028/2.8.09