Lambertz Exquisit biscuits Donna Vollmilch  » Food  »
  • It just invites you too eat it because it really looks delicious because of all the chocolate
  • Unfortunately you get only 3 of these cookies in 200g box so you won't be able to enjoy much of them
  • But I am glad I bought them because at least I know that they aren't worth the 1,99 Euro I paid for them so they won't tempt me any more when I go to the shop

• by lorelai

I’ve tried so many different Lambertz cookies till now and I must say that, in general, I am not very satisfied with them because they aren’t all that good as one would judge from the box they come in and, what’s even more important, from the price. 200g box they come in cost 1,99 Euro which is, in my opinion, quite a lot, specially because I am used to buying very good cookies for about 1,49 Euro and you get about 750g, so I guess you can understand my disappointment when I tried these expensive Lambertz cookies and realized that they were not equisit

at all.

Lambertz Exquisit biscuits Donna Vollmilch is one of the Lambertz cookies that I liked more than the others.

It is about 4cm long and about 2,5cm wide while it is very tin, about 2 or 3 mm I guess.

What you see is a cookie covered with milk chocolate and some dark chocolate lines all over it.

It just invites you too eat it because it really looks delicious because of all the chocolate.

All the other Lambertz cookies are covered with some kind a chocolate that is full of butter but this one isn’t and its chocolate doesn’t melt easily while ...

• you keep it in your hand.

The cookie itself is also made of chocolate, it is quite crispy and as it is very tin while you eat it you can’t actually feel that it is rather dry because the quantity of chocolate that covers it is almost equal to the cookie so it makes the cookie really good and also it makes you feel as if you weren’t eating a just a plain cookie but a cookie with cream which is really great because I really don’t like plain cookies.

The cookie is not very sweet and the chocolate is great because it is

milk chocolate so it kind a ads some sweetness to the cookie.

Unfortunately you get only 3 of these cookies in 200g box so you won’t be able to enjoy much of them.

Lambertz Exquisit biscuits Donna Vollmilch comes in a yellow-red box with a picture of bunch of cookies which really look delicious that for big fans of chocolate cookies like me it is quite impossible to resist buying it.

But I am glad I bought them because at least I know that they aren’t worth the 1,99 Euro I paid for them so they won’t tempt me any more when I go to the shop.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27802592511028/k2311a028/2.8.09