Lambertz Exquisit biscuits Balena  » Food  »
  • I really like cookies and I like chocolate even more so now wonder I like chocolate cookies
  • The other day in the shop I saw this great looking box with a bunch of chocolate cookies on the picture, of course I had to bu them although it was quite expensive, specially considering the fact you get only 200g of cookies in it and I paid 1,99 Euro for them you get 3 pieces of each cookie while of some you get only 2 and one 1 you get only one
  • I wasn't really amazed with other cookies from this box which looked much more delicious than this one so I must say that I wasn't expecting much from it
  • I would like to recommend Lambertz Exquisit biscuits Balena because they are really good and they aren't too sweet, there's just little bit too much butter in the chocolate but besides that they are really OK

• by lorelai

When I see cookies covered with chocolate I can rarely resist them because I am a big fan of them. I really like cookies and I like chocolate even more so now wonder I like chocolate cookies.

cookie while of some you get only 2 and one 1 you get only one.

When I opened the box I’ve first tasted those that were covered with chocolate because they looked great and just then I switched to those which weren’t.

Lambertz Exquisit biscuits Balena was one of those that was only partially covered with chocolate.

This cookie is rather long it is engraved and on the sides it is like dipped in chocolate and on the bottom too while on the top you can actually see the cookie.

I wasn’t really amazed with ...

• other cookies from this box which looked much more delicious than this one so I must say that I wasn’t expecting much from it.

The chocolate it very slippery and it melts in a second because it is full of butter and I really don’t like that.

The cookie is rather soft and it doesn’t have a lot of butter, the chocolate is dark so it kind a gets lightened by the biscuit.

When you eat the together they taste very good, much better than I was expecting and much better than other cookies which

were covered with chocolate, nuts and creams.

This one is simple but it is also very good I mean, it was the last one I tried because it didn’t look special at all.

You get 2 of these cookies in the box and they are situated in a brown plastic container which has a specially shaped hole just for these 3 cookies.

I would like to recommend Lambertz Exquisit biscuits Balena because they are really good and they aren’t too sweet, there’s just little bit too much butter in the chocolate but besides that they are really OK.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27802592501028/k2311a028/2.8.09