Milka Fire Limited Edition
  • Milka Fire Limited Edition comes in a new plastic Milka wrapping which is of a purple colour it has a Milka sign and a Milka cow on the left while on the right there's a orange background a some pieces of chocolate with hot chilly pepper, in the back you can see that in this limited edition there are 3 more chocolates, Milka Earth, Milka Water and Milka Air but unfortunately that last one was all gone already
  • The cream is really soft and it has these small crumbs which really burn but still it is delicious in spite that burning because it is not very sweet and that cream inside is really exquisite
  • As all Milka chocolates this one smells great and it also tastes great but I really doubt I will buy it again because I am not very fond of chilly chocolates but I must say that this is the best chilly chocolate I've ever tried and I would recommend it not only to those who like chilly chocolates but also to those who like Milka chocolates because Milka Fire Limited Edition is really great

• by lorelai

In the shop near my house Milka chocolate are on discounts very often, so everybody in my house buys them. They taste fine and when they are on discount you can get them for about 70 or 80 Euro cents which is not all that much for that quality and you get 100g of chocolate.

I went to that shop yesterday and I saw that all Milka chocolates were on discount I was about to take those that I usually take when I saw these new and different Milka chocolates, they were all Limited Edition so I took all different ones there.

One of

them was Milka Fire which is actually Milka chocolate with chocolate cream and chilly.

I don’t usually like chilly chocolates because I’ve tried several of them and they were really hot but I took Milka Fire anyway.

Milka Fire Limited Edition comes in a new plastic Milka wrapping which is of a purple colour it has a Milka sign and a Milka cow on the left while on the right there’s a orange background a some pieces of chocolate with hot chilly pepper, in the back you can see that in this limited edition there are 3 more chocolates, Milka Earth, Milka Water and ...

• Milka Air but unfortunately that last one was all gone already.

Milka Fire really tastes great, it has such a full taste because it is filled with chocolate cream which has chilly in it while on the outside there’s regular chocolate cover with Milka engraved.

The first time I tried this chocolate I’ve eaten all together the hard chocolate and the cream and it wasn’t hot at all but the second time I wanted to try just the cream inside and I must say that it is really hot and that it burns your mouth although much less than usual chilly chocolates.

The cream

is really soft and it has these small crumbs which really burn but still it is delicious in spite that burning because it is not very sweet and that cream inside is really exquisite.

As all Milka chocolates this one smells great and it also tastes great but I really doubt I will buy it again because I am not very fond of chilly chocolates but I must say that this is the best chilly chocolate I’ve ever tried and I would recommend it not only to those who like chilly chocolates but also to those who like Milka chocolates because Milka Fire Limited Edition is really great.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27802592481028/k2311a028/2.8.09