Lambertz Exquisit biscuits Nocciola  » Food  »
  • I really like cookies specially those with chocolate and as I could see in this box all the cookies were covered with it so I got excited and, of course, I bought it
  • It was a little bit expensive, it cost 1.99 Euro and had only 200g of cookies in it, which is in my opinion rather much but as the cookies on the books really looked delicious I had to buy it
  • The cookie is delicious, the best in the box although I must admit I didn't like many of them which I found in the box
  • All together the cookie is really delicious although it is quite hard because it is really crispy and the chocolate is great
  • I really like this Lambertz Exquisit biscuits Nocciola but I really wouldn't recommend buying the whole 1,99 Euro box of Lambertz Exquisit cookies just to try this one because you will get only 1 in the box and all other cookies in the box won't be nearly as good as this one

• by lorelai

At a supermarket that I usually buy my food I saw this really nice box of cookies the other day. I really like cookies specially those with chocolate and as I could see in this box all the cookies were covered with it so I got excited and, of course, I bought it. It was a little bit expensive, it cost 1.

99 Euro and had only 200g of cookies in it, which is in my opinion rather much but as the cookies on the books really looked delicious I had to buy it. What really surprised me was the box inside, you get

a brown plastic container in which there are several types of cookies.

You get 10 different cookies and of each you get from 3 to five pieces but of Lambertz Exquisit biscuits Nocciola you get only 1 piece. I was astonished.

The cookie really looks great it is round and rather thick covered with chocolate and it also has lines of dark chocolate on top of. The biscuit part of the cookie is rather crispy and it is also made of chocolate, inside it has a hole filled with chocolate cream.

The cookie is delicious, the best in the box although I ...

• must admit I didn’t like many of them which I found in the box. The chocolate which covers the cookie has a bunch of butter so that the chocolate melts really fast, but fortunately there’s not a lot of it.

The chocolate inside the cookie is rather creamy and it doesn’t have a lot of butter. All together the cookie is really delicious although it is quite hard because it is really crispy and the chocolate is great.

The cookie part doesn’t have a lot of butter and that’s why I really like it. It ia about 3cm in diameter so it means that

it is gone in a bite of two unfortunately and as you get only 1 of them in the whole box I must say that I was really disappointed.

I really like this Lambertz Exquisit biscuits Nocciola but I really wouldn’t recommend buying the whole 1,99 Euro box of Lambertz Exquisit cookies just to try this one because you will get only 1 in the box and all other cookies in the box won’t be nearly as good as this one. You will recognize this box by the Lambertz squared while logo on the red background and a picture of a bunch of cookies on it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27802592471028/k2311a028/2.8.09