Lambertz Exquisit biscuits Coco-flour  » Food  »
  • But the other day I kind a rediscovered coco cookies because I bought this box of different cookies and one of them
  • This box I bought looked really delicious, it was quite expensive, I paid 1,99 Euro for just 200g of cookies and I never do that, usually I pay 1,49 for a least 500g or even 750g so for me 1,99 Euro for 200g is really a lot but as they really looked great I had to take them
  • I must say immediately that I kind a regretted because among 10 different cookies in the box I like just a few of them
  • Lambertz Exquisit biscuits Coco-flour is rather big it has almost 5cm in the diameter but it is very tin, I think just about 3mm maybe 4
  • The cookie is really delicious, the chocolate really is exquisite and there's quite a lot of it although not too much but enough to feel it, the same thing about coconut crumbs

• by lorelai

When I first discovered cookies with coconuts I was rather young and I really adored them for quite some time, then somehow I stopped eating them and I wasn’t actually paying any attention to them because I discovered cookies with chocolate chips which I liked much more. But the other day I kind a rediscovered coco cookies because I bought this box of different cookies and one of them.

I mean, one type were coconut cookies.

I pay 1,49 for a least 500g or even 750g so for me 1,99 Euro for 200g is really a lot but as they really looked great I had to take them.

The box is red and yellow and has a photo of all these different cookies on it.

I must say immediately that I kind a regretted because among 10 different cookies in the box I like just a few of them.

Lambertz Exquisit biscuits Coco-flour was one of them that I really liked.

• I think just about 3mm maybe 4.

The first strata is cookie and it is covered with chocolate which is then covered with coconut crumbs, actually it is not covered wih them but there’s a bunch of them stuck to the chocolate.

The cookie is really delicious, the chocolate really is exquisite and there’s quite a lot of it although not too much but enough to feel it, the same thing about coconut crumbs.

The chocolate is rather strong, I think it is dark and in mixture with coconut it really tastes great.

There’s no coconut in the biscuit part of this

cookie which is not very hard and you can barely feel it, it actually lightens a bit the chocolate taste and it also doesn’t have almost any butter in it so it is quite light.

The cookie is not very sweet and it crumbs easily despite the chocolate strata.

I really wonder if it is possible to buy a whole bunch of these Lambertz Exquisit biscuits Coco-flour cookies because I like them much more than other ones that I got in the box and I really like them because they taste great but unfortunately in the box you get only 2 of them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27802592461028/k2311a028/2.8.09