Intense (Woman) by Hugo Boss  » Perfume  »
  • I bought it without smelling it, just relying on a ton of positive reviews I found in the net
  • The 75ml bottle cost me at a little over P3, 000 or $ 65+
  • When I received the package I definitely did not regret having bought it
  • I found it elegant and a bit mysterious also and not like something most people would wear
  • I try to smell new fragrances when I'm in the mall but I keep coming back to this one so for now and I think for some time still, it will be my signature fragrance, the one that will make people automatically associate the smell to me

• by working woman

Boss Intense (eu de Parfum) by Hugo Boss, Launched in the fall of 2003 by the design house of Hugo Boss, boss intense for women is a sharp floural scent. This feminine scent possesses a blend of spice, kumquat, vanilla orchids, turkish rose, woods, amber, musk.

It was the product of my comprehensive search for a sexy, seductive fragrance that will turn heads and impress someone who I had a big crush on. I bought it without smelling it, just relying on a ton of positive reviews I found in the net. The 75ml bottle cost me at a little over P3, 000 or $ 65+. When I received the package I definitely did not regret

having bought it. It had a really distinct smell that is so unlike all the other I’ve used. It smelled heavenly and cool at the same time, not over powering and musky like some floral/oriental scents. Vanilla is dominant although it’s not too sweet, unlike when vanilla is used in body splashes. I found it elegant and a bit mysterious also and not like something most people would wear. Dolce and Gabana’s Light Blue comes to mind, which was a very nice scent also but had everyone wearing it. A few spritz lasts up to 6 hours and doesn’t get stale but I strongly advise that it be used ...

• only during night outs and cooler days. I get all positive feedbacks when I wear it, some said it was sweet and sexy at the same time, a few said it made the wearer smell like a million bucks (rich) and that it was so kind to the nose that they actually want to lean closer. My favourite comments would probably be those given by my openly gay friends. The other said he smelled it every time the wind blew my way and he would raise his head just to get a whiff, the other said it brought out the male side of him.

I loved it so much that I bought two

75ml bottles and I also bought a smaller 30 ml bottle so I can carry it with me anywhere for touch ups. The only drawback was that when I opened my second 75 ml bottle it was not as fresh as the first one so I advise those who want to try it to buy one bottle at a time and not stock up because it expires fast. I try to smell new fragrances when I’m in the mall but I keep coming back to this one so for now and I think for some time still, it will be my signature fragrance, the one that will make people automatically associate the smell to me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56802592341028/k2311a028/2.8.09