Herrera Aqua by Carolina Herrera
  • When I asked my cleaning lady to have my tux dry cleaned she noticed the sweet and fresh smell of my perfume
  • My experience was different when I used Herrera Aqua

• by ibizaspain

I have been a fan of Carolina Herrera’s line of perfume. I have tried lots of his male scents and I was at the Power Plant Mall in Rockwell when I got a chance to test Herrera Aqua. I decided to purchase it for a change. The price was similar to the standard prices of perfumes.

The fragrance has lots of combination. Top notes are bamboo leaf, mandarin orange, fig leaf and bergamot.

Middle notes are rosemary, white pepper, lavender and neroli. Base notes are tonka bean, amber, musk and vetiver.

I would describe the smell something fresh and mildly sweet. One of the reasons why I chose this is because I am fanatic about male scents which does not typically smell masculine. The fragrance smells like the rush of stormy billows in the ocean. It is clean, breezy and lightly floral. The smell eventually transforms ...

• into a crisp aroma and keeps you feeling fresh all day long. And even if I only put a few sprays on my body, the smell is surely noticeable and it stays up to the night and even remains in my suit for a couple of days. When I asked my cleaning lady to have my tux dry cleaned she noticed the sweet and fresh smell of my perfume. It lasted for
        several days.

The perfume is also water-based so it would not create stains in your clothes even if you spray it in white linen or light-colored fabrics.

My experience was different when I used Herrera Aqua. People gave me adulation that I smell good and they would want to hug me all day long. This perfume does not only make you feel fresh but a confidence booster as well. I highly recommend this!

carmenfrosi says :

O produto Shower gel for men p s barba, ou para fazer a barba ou barbear-se? Carmen.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56802592220228/k2311a028/2.8.09