Murad - Acne Treatment Concealer  » Cosmetics  »
  • I never could seem to find the best concealer shade for my skin tone
  • It did alleviate some of the pain caused by pimples and my skin did not appear as irritated and inflamed after I rubbed the concealer over the worst areas, but the product did not seem to prevent future breakouts from happening, unfortunately
  • I only recommend this product to people that have mild acne problems and are able to match up their skin tone with one of the three available shades
  • I think for those people, this product could be quite valuable and provide immediately relief from pimples that pop up at the worst of times

• by GenesisOne

I never could seem to find the best concealer shade for my skin tone. I really liked the idea of hiding my sudden breakouts with concealer as that would be of incredible help and relief to me, but as I said, it just did not look right in the mirror.

I could

see the difference in the concealer tone and my skin tone no matter what shade I tried.

The concealer is also designed to treat acne and prevent future acne problems, but I do not think the medicine was strong enough to combat my acne problems.

It did alleviate some of the pain caused by pimples and my skin did not appear as irritated and inflamed after I rubbed the concealer over the worst areas, but the product did not seem to prevent future breakouts from happening, unfortunately.

I did not like how I could not put the concealer on before going to bed at ...

• Murad - Acne Treatment Concealer
      night because much of it would come off should I toss and turn in my sleep.

I would have liked to leave it on for long periods of time, but I was unable to and maybe that is the reason the product did not work as well for me as I would

have hoped.

I only recommend this product to people that have mild acne problems and are able to match up their skin tone with one of the three available shades.

I think for those people, this product could be quite valuable and provide immediately relief from pimples that pop up at the worst of times.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31802592170228/k2311a028/2.8.09