Western Digital My Passport Essential 320 GB USB 2.0 Portable Hard Drive  » Hardware  »
  • With so much space, I never have to worry about purchasing a second drive or deleting something that I may regret at a later time
  • I like the security and encryption options, so I feel whatever I put on this hard drive will be safe and sound
  • I do recommend this drive to any computer user that is short on space and does not want to have boxes full of CD-RWs or feel that they need to pick and choose what to keep and what not to keep

• by GenesisOne

Portable hard drives are wonderful inventions. This hard drive was a wonderful buy.

I am very pleased with the amount of storage space available on this drive - 320 GB is more than enough.

With so much space, I never have to worry about purchasing a second drive or deleting something that I may regret at a later time.

The software that came with the drive was so simple and easy to understand and

use.

I am glad that I did not have to read through the entire instruction booklet in search of an answer because the set up was too vague or anything like that! I do not know as much about computers and hardware related to computers as a lot of people, so I am glad that the instructions and set up was all presented in a very basic and simple manner.

I like the security ...

• and encryption options, so I feel whatever I put on this hard drive will be safe and sound.

Plus, the security was easy to set up and explained to me exactly how the security would protect my material.

This drive is also USB powered thankfully, so I do not need to be around a plug or anything for the drive to come alive.

I just connect the USB cord and it draws power its

power from the computer or laptop.

This is very convenient! I do recommend this drive to any computer user that is short on space and does not want to have boxes full of CD-RWs or feel that they need to pick and choose what to keep and what not to keep.

Plus, this drive is very easy to use, so you don’t have to know a huge amount about computers to use this drive!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 33802592140228/k2311a028/2.8.09