Body Shop’s Pink Grapefruit Body Butter  » Cosmetics  »
  • I decided to rush to the nearest Body Shop store to check various lotions
  • From mango, shea butter, pomegranate and the like, I decided to choose pink grapefruit for one I like the color of the container and second, I like the smell

• by ibizaspain

I read this in a health magazine that you need to moisturize your body while sleeping so that your body will continuously preserve its own moisture. I decided to rush to the nearest Body Shop store to check various lotions. My eyes caught the attention of their body butter. The container is very catchy. It looks like a huge container of

a powder puff that we use for babies.

There were lots of variety. From mango, shea butter, pomegranate and the like, I decided to choose pink grapefruit for one I like the color of the container and second, I like the smell.

The fragrance is absolutely mouth-watering. It has this fruity-like smell. Obviously because it is made up of grapefruit extract. When ...

• you massage a small portion in your arms, it creates a pulpy feeling. The butter itself has thick consistency for complete moisturizing feel. I covered my whole body with it. I can sense the smell everywhere and I was even more relax while sleeping. Upon waking up the following day, you can sense your skin is more supple and extremely fleecy.
        Even after taking a bath people start noticing a different kind of shimmer in my skin. I have been using this product for years now and I have maintained this kind of regimen every night. And whenever I get a massage, the therapist commented on my skin complexion how soft it was. My secret? ….. Pink Grapefruit Body Butter from Body Shop….

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31802592130228/k2311a028/2.8.09