Days Inn Seatac Airport  » Hotels  »
19015 International Blvd Seatac, WA, 98188
  • That took some time to get used to and I like hotels that have soundproofing and thick walls so that no one can hear what I am doing and I cannot hear what others are doing, whether those others are inside the hotel or outside
  • There are some not so good things, like the time it takes to arrive from and get back to the airport, the thin walls, and a breakfast that could stand some improvement, but I would probably stay there again unless I found a deal that was too good to pass up at another hotel in the area

• by GenesisOne

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. Like most hotels that I stay at, this one was located fairly close to the airport.

I took advantage of the complementary transportation that was available to the hotel and back to the airport, although I did have to wait about twenty-five or thirty minutes for the van to arrive.

Oh well, it was free, so I was not about to complain! I, like everyone else I

imagine, want to stay at clean hotels, and this one was indeed nice and clean - from the moment I entered the hotel to the room itself.

When I arrived in my room, I did notice that I could hear sounds that I really should not have been able to hear, like running water in the rooms that were to the sides of mine.

That took some time to get used to and I ...

• like hotels that have soundproofing and thick walls so that no one can hear what I am doing and I cannot hear what others are doing, whether those others are inside the hotel or outside.

Still, I had a happy stay because I slept very well in the bed that was in my room and the hotel staff treated me nicely and was knowledgeable.

To sum it all up, the price is right is

because the hotel is clean and comfortable and is staffed with smiling workers that are eager to help and please.

There are some not so good things, like the time it takes to arrive from and get back to the airport, the thin walls, and a breakfast that could stand some improvement, but I would probably stay there again unless I found a deal that was too good to pass up at another hotel in the area.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2802592120228/k2311a028/2.8.09