Marks and Spencer Royal Jelly and Pure Honey Hand Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • So instead of using the body butter from Body Shop, I decided I should use this product
  • Whenever I do handshakes with my business associates, they always noticed the difference

• by ibizaspain

My boss handed me this gift for christmas. I was not really excited though because I am more of a fan of Body Shop rather than Marks and Spencer. I just don’t believe their skin care line. But since this was given as a gift, I had no choice but to use it.

I traditionally wipe hand cream to my hands and gently massage my

fingers before I go to bed. This practice of mine shows how my hands are so soft and very smooth. So instead of using the body butter from Body Shop, I decided I should use this product.

The hand cream has natural royal jelly and honey extracts. The dominant fragrance is that of royal jelly. But as you mop it thru your skin, the smell lightens ...

• like a sweet honey. It dries up so fast too. No sticky after feel and locks in moisture all throughout. When I wake up, I can still feel the fragrance and my hands are still completely moisturize. I have been using this for many weeks now, and my hands are improving flawlessly everyday as I use it. The texture of my palms are different now.
        I can sense it has become supple and very smooth. Whenever I do handshakes with my business associates, they always noticed the difference. The commented that they would love to hold my hands all day long. I chuckled every time I can remember that. Not only that it gives me so much confidence now, this product also made me very happy.

I highly recommend this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31802592100228/k2311a028/2.8.09