Logitech S120 2.0 Multimedia Speakers  » Electronics  »
  • Another thing that I'm happy about with these speakers is the simple and fast set up
  • These speakers are durable and very stable, too, so while I do not recommend allowing them to fall from a computer desk, they seem very well built

• by GenesisOne

I was in search of computer speakers that could provide me with high quality sound but not take up a huge amount of space on my computer desk. It turns out that the Logitech S120 2.

0 Multimedia Speakers satisfy both of these conditions and more.

These speakers are tall but thin and for the size that they are, they produce an incredible amount of rich and clear audio that

does not deteriorate in quality as the volume climbs.

I have had speakers in the past that are unable to handle high volume and the audio truly begins to suffer as a result.

Not with these though! Another thing that I’m happy about with these speakers is the simple and fast set up.

There practically is no set up.

All I had to do was plug in the power ...

• and plug in the speaker cord to the CPU unit and I am done.

That is what I like: technology that I take out of the box that requires next to zero set up time and is ready to be used almost instantly.

I have tested these speakers with a variety of computer games and music genres like heavy bass, classical, Jazz, techno and more and they rise to

the challenge every time to produce sound that is accurate to its composition and instrument make up.

These speakers are durable and very stable, too, so while I do not recommend allowing them to fall from a computer desk, they seem very well built.

Plus, the price is real good! I cannot think of anything else that I could want from speakers.

These pretty much fulfill my audio needs perfectly!

Logitech S120 2.0 Multimedia Speakers

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16802592090228/k2311a028/2.8.09