King Bio Homeopathic Acne Clear  » Health  »
1.5
  • I was not happy with King Bio Homeopathic Acne Clear when I tried it a few years ago because the results did not yield the kind of results that I was looking for
  • I am prone to not just minor breakouts, but major ones as well, however from what I could tell, this product seemed to work decently only when used to combat small pimples

• by GenesisOne

I was not happy with King Bio Homeopathic Acne Clear when I tried it a few years ago because the results did not yield the kind of results that I was looking for. I am prone to not just minor breakouts, but major ones as well, however from what I could tell, this product seemed to work decently only when used to combat small pimples.

I also

did not like how it seemed to take a few days for any improvement to take place.

I would eventually see a reduction in terms of the pimple size and the irritation and inflammation in the area surrounding the pimple.

As for the larger pimples, they did not want to go anywhere and neither did the spots of painful irritation and inflammation.

Basically, this acne treatment was ...

• useless to me as I was in need of treatment that could clear my face without needing days or weeks to work, and although this acne treatment did provide me with relief for smaller pimples and minor breakouts, I still had to contend with the larger pimples and more discomforting breakouts.

Also, it is supposed to reduce and remove blackheads and put an end to oily skin,

but I cannot say that I saw improvements in either of those areas.

I suppose it is possible that my acne problems simply proved to be too resistant and severe, although I have had better success with other non-prescription acne treatments.

I obviously will not buy this acne treatment a second time.

There are better treatment products on the market that can handle minor and major breakout problems.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34602591891128/k2311a026/2.6.09