Cebu Midtown Hotel Cebu City  » Hotels  »
Fuente Osmena, Cebu City
  • I really like staying in hotels and experience total relaxation
  • I like the location of the hotel since it is situated in the heart of the city
  • I can surely recommend this hotel to whoever wants a vacation with the whole family and if you want to experience Cebuano hospitality

• by ibizaspain

The sister of my grandfather and my father’s cousin arrived from Melbourne and they decided to stay in Cebu for a week. They asked me to joined them in their stay. The feeling of excitement surged when this day has finally arrived. I really like staying in hotels and experience total relaxation.

The lobby was spacious and the staff were polite. After filling up the necessary information, we

went to our rooms. The rooms were not so huge but the linen, towels and the lavatory were perfect. I loved the smell of the towels. It has a sunny breeze smell and the room was very clean.

There was a swimming pool in the rooftop. A miniature though. I wasn’t expecting much because the land area of the hotel was not that huge.

I like the location ...

• of the hotel since it is situated in the heart of the city. The street is called fuente osmena.While eating in the cafe, you can see the busy street lights from the window view. There were 24 hour shops downstairs, a wide array of coffee shops like starbucks nearby and a mall on the ground floor of the building. There were several banks too situated close to the
        hotel so you won’t worry where to withdraw.

I enjoyed my breakfast. The menu has a wide choice. I enjoyed the bacon so much. It was so crisp and less oily. The juice I drank was splendid. I was fully satisfied with what I had during that day.

I can surely recommend this hotel to whoever wants a vacation with the whole family and if you want to experience Cebuano hospitality.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2602591861128/k2311a026/2.6.09