Learning Resources Jump and Jam Jungle Mat  » Other  »
  • I first saw this from my auntie and I thought that my daughter would enjoy this educational mat
  • I think the size is just perfect for little kids, not too nig or no too small, just right

• by Arwen

I adore this toy so much, I immediately fell in love with this training toy. I first saw this from my auntie and I thought that my daughter would enjoy this educational mat. I purchased this last Christmas for my daughter, she loved it too. This is so fun and educational all rolled into

one. I can still remember how my daughter jumped for joy when she finally tried and tested it. It was the sounds and the colors that made it so attractive to my daughter. This mat looks like a big flower, with all those colorful animal prints all over it.

My daughter always copy the sound ...

• that the mat is making, it was the various animal sounds that was so fun. My daughter would shout and shout whenever she hears the sound. Every morning she will lay it on the floor and start making noise. It is very interactive. She even called her cousins to play with her.

This electronic

mat is very useful to a lot of hyper-active kids. They will enjoy this. Pre-school teachers might find this product very beneficial. By the way cleaning is just a breeze. You just need to wipe it clean. I think the size is just perfect for little kids, not too nig or no too small, just right.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 12602591821128/k2311a026/2.6.09