SUDAFED OM Sinus Cold Spray  » Medicine  »
  • It is the usual problem for me in the cold period of time that I am catching cold in the head
  • Among a lot remedies that I usually use to cure myself, I consider that Sudafed OM Sinus Cold Spray is the most effective

• by Vladlena Nyzhnik

It is the usual problem for me in the cold period of time that I am catching cold in the head. I do not know for sure what the cause of this problem is. Either because of my absolute disliking to wear the cap or because of the allergy but I usually have the running nose with the arrival of the cold weather.

As a rule I have the symptoms which

are typical for the common cold: fever, chills, headaches, sneezing, weakness and runny nose. Within a week the tiredness and the fever are usually disappear, but headaches and especially the running nose give troubles to me for the considerable period of time.

Among a lot remedies that I usually use to cure myself, I consider that Sudafed OM Sinus Cold Spray is the most effective. I have found this medication absolutely ...

• by accident.

And moreover I am sure that almost all good things in my life take place accidentally. All in all but I have found this medication while surfing the Internet.

I am very impatient woman and I usually show all my impatience when it comes to the medical treatment. But the moisturizing nasal spray Sudafed OM is really the fastest relief of nasal congestion and sinus pressure.

The active ingredient

of the spray is Oxymetazoline HCI 0. 05%.

It is the perfect decongestant. Inactive ingredients of the spray are benzalkonium chloride solution, menthol and others.

It is absolutely enough for me to make 2-3 sprays in each nostril to clear nasal passages and to restore freer breathing through the nose for 12 hours. In addition I like the smell of menthol.

The price of 0. 5 oz is $7.

49 But please as ever consult your doctor before using.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26602591751128/k2311a026/2.6.09