Safety 1st 41817 Easy-Fit Security Gate Baby Monitor
  • I know I should not take things for granted
  • Another best feature that I like about this is it has 1-hand lock and release that is only accessible for adults
  • I definitely recommend this to all working moms and work at home mothers

• by Arwen

I gave birth to me baby boy just last year, I was so excited and shopping was just a blast!

And I had to purchase this security gate for my baby boy. Honestly, I didn’t buy something like this for my first born because it wasn’t such a big deal for me. But when an incident happened to

my first born, we brought her to the E.R. I know I should not take things for granted.

I purchased this safety 1st easy fit security gate baby monitor. Believe it gave me such relief and lesser worries for my new born. Especially, now that he’s 10 months old. This product was such a big help for me. Last ...

• November we need to move to our new house and I was thinking that I had to replace a lot of thing, move a lot of things and even the security gate baby monitor.

To my surprise, it was so easy to remove, You can install it, and then reinstall it. I didn’t know that because my husband

was the one who installed it. It was so convenient and easy. Another best feature that I like about this is it has 1-hand lock and release that is only accessible for adults. It is really safe for kids. I definitely recommend this to all working moms and work at home mothers. Safety first is our 1st rule.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54602591731128/k2311a026/2.6.09