Xbox 360
  • I can say from personal experience that the xbox 360 is not generally reliable, but if you want to play Halo what choice do you really have

• by Elton Gahr

I’m one of the people who had to send their xbox 360 back in to get repaired. The customer service from Microsoft was good and I have generally liked the xbox finding games that were good.

that said, I don’t play console games all that much, so when the motor on the DVD player in the xbox died again I was,

needless to say, unhappy and finding out that the warranty had run out didn’t help much.

The truth is though that I haven’t felt any need to fix it.

the games I had are almost all available other places and I can watch Netflix through my Tivo now which is far easier than through the Xbox anyway because it allows me ...

• to have all my TV watching on one box.

In fact, in the end the only thing that I miss about my xbox 360 is the ability to play Settlers of Catan on it, but my friends and I get together often enough to play that I don’t feel to deprived by the loss.

The truth is that ultimately the decision

of which video game system to get is becoming more irrelevant all the time.

Most of the big games come out on every system they can cram themselves onto and so it is the other things that matter.

I can say from personal experience that the xbox 360 is not generally reliable, but if you want to play Halo what choice do you really have?

Xbox 360

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28602591661128/k2311a026/2.6.09