Sony TCM-150 Cassette Recorder
  • Another thing that I love about this recorder is how it doesn't chew up batteries at a ridiculous pace

• by GenesisOne

The Sony TCM-150 Cassette Recorder has worked well for me over the years. It is pretty basic and cassettes are probably approaching the end of their existence, but I cannot help being satisfied with this recorder.

I have been told I should just upgrade to digital voice recorders, and I have tried a few and I was pretty

satisfied with one, but I still use this recorder for audio cassettes that I want to save like when I go to church.

Sound and voices are recorded clearly and reliably, so when I playback a cassette the audio is just as good as if I was attending the sermon or the event or having the same conversation ...

• with a person all over again.

Another thing that I love about this recorder is how it doesn’t chew up batteries at a ridiculous pace! Two double A batteries provide me with long-lasting recording and playback time.

Plus, the recorder has a warning light that comes on when the batteries are starting to get low so I have

plenty of advance warning, which is really nice.

The buttons on the recorder are large and labeled in easy to read text and symbols, so handling this recorder is simple.

With such a low learning curve, and easy to use design, and simple but effective features, I will continue to use this cassette recorder for as long as it works.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16602591360128/k2311a026/2.6.09