TEAC PD-D2610 5-CD Carousel Changer with MP3 CD Playback  » Electronics  »
  • The songs and music are all rich, vibrant, and every instrument and vocal is brought to the surface to be enjoyed
  • The only problem I have with this changer is the shuffle option doesn't work well
  • Aside from that oddity, I like this changer and look forward to using it on many occasions

• by GenesisOne

The TEAC PD-D2610 5-CD Carousel Changer with MP3 CD Playback is a purchase that I am pretty happy with. I am not someone that is good with hooking things up, so I was a bit nervous when I first opened the box.

I was pleasantly surprised by just how easy it was to connect this changer!

One of the reasons that I purchased this changer, besides the attractive price tag, is the fact that it could play CD-R/RWs in addition to regular CDs.

It’s nice being able to listen to CDs that I have burned on the computer off of the computer! They play so well too and while I used to get unclear and unhelpful error messages with my previous CD changer from time to time, I have yet to encounter one error message.

I love the sound quality, too! My songs and music are all played without skipping or interruption, even though some of my CDs have undergone a few unfortunate and admittedly careless accidents.

The ...

• TEAC PD-D2610 5-CD Carousel Changer with MP3 CD Playback
      songs and music are all rich, vibrant, and every instrument and vocal is brought to the surface to be enjoyed.

I also like the remote as it is simple to use and has pretty good range, so I don’t have to be right in front of the changer for it to work.

The only problem I

have with this changer is the shuffle option doesn’t work well.

It’s fine if I have just one CD in, but if I have multiple CDs, I cannot shuffle more than one at a time for some odd reason.

Aside from that oddity, I like this changer and look forward to using it on many occasions.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16602591340128/k2311a026/2.6.09