Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
  • It's a little painful, but in an odd way, it actually feels good because I know the strips have been treating my face with a good cleaning over night and are ripping all the bad stuff off of the surface of my skin when I pull the strips off
  • Never have I noticed any irritation or pain after, either
  • I have noticed a significant reduction of blackheads since I started using these strips and that is something that has made me quite happy
  • Basically, this is a simple and effective product that I use every day, and I recommend it to any person that desires healthy and clear skin

• by GenesisOne

Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips work wonderfully well. What I really like about these strips is I can see the results in the morning.

It’s really disgusting, but I can see the dead skin, the deep down dirt, the oil, the blackheads when I look at the strips.

When I look at my face in the mirror where the strips were, I can visibly see the clear and healthier skin.

All I have to do

is put the strips on before I go to bed at night after giving my face a good washing, and when I get up in the morning, gently pull the strips off.

It’s a little painful, but in an odd way, it actually feels good because I know the strips have been treating my face with a good cleaning over night and are ripping all the bad stuff off of the surface of my skin ...

• when I pull the strips off.

Never have I noticed any irritation or pain after, either.

I have noticed a significant reduction of blackheads since I started using these strips and that is something that has made me quite happy.

Pimples are bad, but at least they go away - once a blackhead appears, it does not go away without a fight! Thankfully, these strips are strong enough remove blackheads and prevent future ones as

well as reduce the number of pimples that might pop up.

Two kinds of strips come in a box: strips specifically designed for the nose and strips for the rest of the face, which is really nice because the nose strip fits very well over my nose and there’s no unpleasant smell.

Basically, this is a simple and effective product that I use every day, and I recommend it to any person that desires healthy and clear skin!

Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31602591300128/k2311a026/2.6.09