Pottery Barn Teen Shadowbox Jewelry Box  » Jewelry  »
  • I received this jewelry box as a Christmas present and I love it

• by Lauren0924
      I received this jewelry box as a Christmas present and I love it! I don’t possess tons of jewelry so this is the perfect size for me. It has a glass top so you can see whats on the very top.

The very top consists of a space for rings, and then two spaces

(that i use for earrings and necklaces).

Then there is one large drawer underneath that layer, followed by two smaller drawers under that.

The box is cream colored but the cloth inside that holds the jewlery comes in a variety of colors.

You can get the cloth in either pink, purple, or light blue.

(I ...

• have the pink!) Also you can have something etched in the glass (only up to 12 characters)! This is a great idea for a cute present to a girlfriend or daughter! You can pick out their favorite color and get their name etched on top.

This is available at Pottery Barn Teen and is

actually currently on sale for only thirty eight dollars! It is a great jewelry box and I love mine! I love how i can see through the top and see the pretty pink cloth and all my jewelry in it.

Over all a great jewelry box to have if you don’t possess enormous amounts of jewelry!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 45280559120331/k2311a0528/5.28.06