Suvarnabhumi International Airport , Bangkok  » Airlines  »
Bangkok , Thailand.
  • I have seen some reviews about this Airport, and I certainly do agree that this is an Architechtural and Engineering achievement of the time

• by Mark Williams

I was recently in and out of the Suvarnabhumi International Airport, Bangkok, Thailand, taking international flights. I have seen some reviews about this Airport, and I certainly do agree that this is an Architechtural and Engineering achievement of the time.

The Terminal Buildings looked very impressive

and perfect construction workmanship.

As I was arriving and departing from the Airport, I did notice a few things which needed some improvements in the management and services.

The Departure Floor was very beautiful and well laid out.

But, the Arrival Floor ! Here is ...

• one I wish to point out.

The area whereto passengers came out of the Immigration Area was so congested with too many shops lined up and very narrow walking space leading to the “meeting place”.

I wouldn’t think shops at that place should be priorities since arriving passengers would not have much interest in buying anything

there.

This was just an observation I had.

Yet , I can understand that this is a very new airport, and things will gradually improve as time goes on.

The airlines and the number of flights arriving and departing from Suvarnabhumi International Airport was very impressive indeed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 40602591170128/k2311a026/2.6.09