Champion Breed All Natural Scoopable Cat LItter  » Pets  »
  • On a recent trip to Kmart I decided to purchase some much needed cat litter
  • I think I prefer this Champion Breed cat litter to my ordinary litter purchase at Aldi's, but I don't think I will be making a special trip to Kmart to purchase it
  • I think if you are in the store and need cat litter, this litter is a good purchase

• by snowy

On a recent trip to Kmart I decided to purchase some much needed cat litter. I usually try to buy mine at Aldi’s because they seem to offer the largest container at the most reasonable price. However, The container of Champion Breed at 3.99 for 14 lbs seemed to be a good option.

This cat litter seems to

work well to absorb odor. It also is easy to scoop. It is scented but the scent does not seem to be overpowering and it does seem to reduce the odor sometimes associated with litter boxes. This is a great feature.

This litter has a hard clumping formula and is low tracking and is “99 percent dust free.” ...

• That is the claim on the container and it does seem to be accurate. It is a good litter for controlling odor. This litter also claims to be “enviromentally friendly” and safe for cats and kittens. I have seen no evidence that this is untrue.

I think I prefer this Champion Breed cat litter to my ordinary litter

purchase at Aldi’s, but I don’t think I will be making a special trip to Kmart to purchase it. I think if you are in the store and need cat litter, this litter is a good purchase. I would recommend it. It is a useful and enviromentally friendly product that can control odor and is safe to use.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29602591110128/k2311a026/2.6.09