Central World Plaza, Bangkok  » Shopping  »
Ratchadamri Road, Bangkok, Thailand.
  • Central World Plaza will definitely be one of the most attractive shopping destinations in Banbgkok

• by Mark Williams

I recently visited the Central World Plaza (formerly called World Trade Center)in the City of Bangkok, Thailand. This was the first time I visited the place after it was renovated.

It was an excellent renovation.

The place looked so beautiful and colorful, every shop on every

floor looked refreshing and eye-catching.

My congratulations to all who had done a wonderful job making the Central World Plaza one of the most attractive places for visitors not to miss while visiting Bangkok.

The two Department Stores, namely, Zen and Isetan, on each end of the Plaza, just ...

• kept on the splendor of the Plaza.

I used to have my favorite coffee at the Dunkin Doughnut shop when I was visiting the place in those years before the renovation.

I didn’t want to miss the opportunity this time too.

So, I looked around for it.

It took me

awile to find it.

It had moved from the ground floor to a higher floor.

I think on the sixth floor now.

That was a bit inconvenient.

Central World Plaza will definitely be one of the most attractive shopping destinations in Banbgkok.

I will not miss to go there on my future visits to Bangkok.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 24602591090128/k2311a026/2.6.09