The X-Files  » Movies  »
  • However, I found that after a while their roles changed
  • I would recommend this show to all science fiction lovers as a classic

• by RedTape

“The X-Files” was one of the most popular American television shows which was aired on television in the1990s. I do not know one person from my peer group who lived in the West and did not know about the television show. I can even remember that it used to be aired at one point on Saturday night and another time on Sunday nights on one of our local television channels in the 90s.

As a child I had a

love and hate relationship with that show. I loved the show in that I was curious about it and always wanted to watch the episodes which were being aired after my bedtime. However, I also hated it in that the television show scared me severely. The theme song made me shiver and cringe even when it was advertising and even though I would try to stay up past my bedtime to watch it, I would end up running back ...

• to bed anyway since it usually scared me.

These days I still thing of it as one of my favorite shows from the 90s. It no longer airs, however I might watch a few episodes online sometimes or on the SciFi channel if I’m lucky enough to see one.

The series was a science fiction television show about a branch of the FBI which dealt with weird cases which the ordinary American police and FBI detectives would not be

able to solve. The show focused on two particular detectives which were agents Dana Scully and Fox Mulder.

In the beginning of the series, Mulder was the skeptical one, while Scully was the one who wasn’t skeptical. However, I found that after a while their roles changed.

I would recommend this show to all science fiction lovers as a classic. It goes in the same category as “The Twilight Zone” in fact, but a little more action packed and suspense filled.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11602591060128/k2311a026/2.6.09