Don Bosco School  » Education  »
1.5
Siliguri West Bengal
  • As my nephew study in this school, I found many silly mistakes made by teachers
  • I heard, teachers are very good with good knowledge but as per my experience, to gain knowledge, school is not so good
  • I think after some days student have to drink water by paying money

• by Luv Hurts

It is the most popular school in siliguri affiliated to ICSE but located in a very bad location. The school is only for boys. The school had been very good for last 10 years and had held a very good reputation.

All the parents wants there child to get admission in this school for better future. The school has up to 12th standard.

Student passing out from this school gets easy admission in further education. According to me, I did not find the

school good in studies but I did not understand how the school holds such good reputation.

As my nephew study in this school, I found many silly mistakes made by teachers. I heard, teachers are very good with good knowledge but as per my experience, to gain knowledge, school is not so good.

Getting good marks is very easy task for every student from this school but knowledge gained is very low. It is a private school where student pays monthly fees to ...

• study.

All the books, copies and accessories needed are provided by the school with their own hologram by paying the printed rate. In my view now all schools are simply doing business in the name of school.

I think after some days student have to drink water by paying money. School will restrict all the students to drink water from outside during school hours.

The school belongs to the religion Christian, so all the teachers are from Christian only. Getting job in this

school is very easy for those who are in Christian religion.

All the teachers teach good about Christian and bad about the other religion. Small child learn what their teacher says.

Therefore, such kind of discrimination may create problems for the student in this school. Before 10 days I went to the school and talked to the principal, I liked the principal very much.

His way of talking was very good and dealing with the guardians was nice. The school may improve if the principal will remain same in future.

Don Bosco School

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 50602590981228/k2311a026/2.6.09