Metathione capsules  » Health  »
2.5
  • My skin is a lot fairer now, and the most important is that those ugly dark pigmentation were all reduced, with continued use I know it will be gone soon
  • I recommend this those with poor skin condition, this is a bit pricey but it's worth it

• by Arwen

At first, I was very skeptic of purchasing this product. I am very conscious when it comes to taking OTC medicines or supplements. I first saw this from my friend who I haven’t seen for a long time, and I was surprised to see how fair and even her skin

tone. I was so envious and I can’t help but asked her how in the world she got whiter skin?

And so she told me about this new capsule called metathione, it’s an antioxidant that helps whitens and even out skin tone, I did my research and found out that metathione ...

• wasn’t really meant for whitening skin, It was for people with liver problems. The whitening is just a bonus.

Although, I’m pretty scared at first, I still tried it. I was waiting for any sort of side effects, but there was none. After just 2 months of continued use, I

was very pleased with the results. My skin is a lot fairer now, and the most important is that those ugly dark pigmentation were all reduced, with continued use I know it will be gone soon. I recommend this those with poor skin condition, this is a bit pricey but it’s worth it.

Chichay says :

I am a nursing mom, is it ok if I use this product?

Galega says :

I would suggest you to avoid taking it while breastfeeding. It contains high dose of Vitamin E, along with many other ingredients. High dose of Vitamin E is strongly prohibited during pregnancy and lactating stage.

Avoid it for the sake of the long term health of your lovely baby.

mooons says :

This is vitamin d so yes you can take it, but try to no to exceed the average dose.

Tresa says :

Vitamins are good but take as you need as show on the bottle. More level of vit is not good

Galega says :

MET contains very high dose of Vitamin E which is unsafe to be taken during breastfeeding (as well as pregnancy) stage. You need to avoid it.

Tamanh says :

Correct , met many with this issue

Kaye says :

I’m taking 2 glutathione capsules and with a capsule of ascorbic acid because I heard it is better?

Galega says :

Yes, taking Vitamin C capsule while going ahead with MET always helps. It ensures better absorption of Glutathione and hence better results can be expected.

Ivy says :

Hi, Can I take Myra Vitamin E and MET at the same time?

Galega says :

You can take a Vitamin C supplement while taking MET. That will be useful.

However, you must avoid taking Myra E, or for that matter any other Vitamin E supplement while taking MET daily. You should know that MET already contains very high dose of Vitamin E.

Vann says :

If i take 2 capsul of MET in a day

How many 500mg vitamin C should i take also?

Galega says :

You should take only one capsule of Vitamin C (of 500 mg) in a day. It applies with any number of MET - one or two - you are taking daily.

Outdated info

jan says :

Can I take Mosbeau Placenta whitening supplement for more than 3 mos? thank you

Galega says :

Mosbeau Placenta is relatively safer than that of Met. It can be taken for prolong duration, if your body is not allergic to all those Placenta Protein. It will also be better, if you consult a physician before using it.

Hi Jan
    you can if you do regular blood check up, our patients do go to check their blood work every 3 months. Because people have different absorption rate, so it may accumulate in your body and harm you if kept on taking it without knowing the level of the vitamins in your blood.

sarah says :

No you cant your body liver will be tired, its chemical you need break one month and then continue, that my specialest told me

Galega says :

I have just said that it is safer with few conditions. It can be taken for prolong duration. However, for that, the user must take prior consent of a physician.

Tamanh says :

You right. Yet there r new products work good

Amber says :

Hi i’m currently taking collagen powder. Is it okey if i take gluta capsule at the same time ty.

Galega says :

There isn’t any problem in taking Collagen Powder and MET simultaneously. You should just ensure to keep up with daily recommended dose.

Maria Lourdes Oracion says :

Which is better taking 1 capsule a day or 2cap.a day?

Galega says :

I would suggest you to take one capsule a day. You can increase the dose after getting medical advise from a qualified medical practitioner.

Bing says :

They said there’s some weight factors to considered for taking capsules daily,is it true that if your 70kilos above you need to take 3-4capsules a day?

Galega says :

No, you should stick with the standard dose. It already contains very high dose of Glutathione and Vitamin E, among others. Taking more than 2 capsules a day can lead to serious health issues in the long term.

Hi
    You are right you need to consider the weight, but its the doctor who decide it. for example if you are thin the doctor told my neighbor to take it every other day, not daily, so it does depend on the weight. be careful and ask the doctor for the correct amount.

moons says :

Sure it depend on the body weight. It is dangerous to take high dose of the medicine

Galega says :

Metathione has nothing to do with weight. Low weight might have signaled some other issues that’s why the doctor advised to take it on the alternate days. In any case, it is supposed to be taken for short duration.

tomi says :

sure you are right, it has lots influence

yna villamor says :

im taking zinc picolinate, is it ok if i take Metathione to?

Galega says :

There isn’t any problem in taking Zinc Picolinate along with MET. You can take both of them simultaneously.

Lalaine bautista says :

Hi i have breast cancer is it ok taking methatione?im taking 2 capsule a day.

Galega says :

NO. Please don’t take MET.

I don’t know whether you have already gone through treatment for breast cancer (surgery, radiotherapy or chemotherapy) or not. But, you must not take anything having high dose of Glutathione and Vitamin E. You must concentrate on getting cured. Whitening of facial skin can wait.

Please don’t take it.

Your oncologist will also suggest the same thing.

Michelle says :

Hi
    I just started taking methatione
    I’m prone from pimples Is it ok for me to take it ?

Galega says :

Yes, you can take Metathione Capsule. It should also help you in tackling the problem of pimples to an extent because of Vitamin E. Please ensure to not overdose and to take it continuously for maximum 90 days.

Jo says :

I m currently taking Myra e and I want to try met would it be possible to take both at the same time?

Galega says :

MET already contains very high dose of Vitamin E. You must not take any other Vitamin E supplement while going ahead with MET.

Miles says :

Can I just take one capsule a day instead of 2? Pls reply to my email address thanks so much

Galega says :

There isn’t any problem in reducing the dose of MET. Taking one capsule a day will be, in fact, safer way of taking MET because of overdosing of Glutathione and Vitamin E with twice a day dose.

Josalyn Hilomen says :

Sir,

It is safe to take metathione if you have a Hepa B

Galega says :

I would suggest you to speak to your doctor before taking MET in this medical condition. The ideal thing would be to first get rid of Hepa B before regularly taking a whitening product.

Edz says :

Can i take met together with gluta? I plan to buy 10 met and 20 gluta plus vitamic c. Is it safe

Galega says :

MET already contains very high amount of Glutathione - very much higher than the daily recommended limit for a normal person. Hence, you are strongly suggested to not take MET and another Glutathione supplement simultaneously.

Nez says :

What are you talking about? You said a while taking met. Cannot take myra e? And it has already very high glutatione and vit e? Heller glutathione is only 200mg per soft gel. And vit e is only 13mg i think soooo where is the. Too high…. Your funny hahaha…

Galega says :

What I have said is based on the recommendation of various Government’s regulatory authorities, like USFDA. I stand by my suggestion. You can speak to any doctor about this and I am sure you are going to find the same opinion.

Please avoid taking MET and Myra E simultaneously. The combination can be dangerous in the long run.

dayday says :

is it safe to take if u have menstruation?

Galega says :

Yes, you can take MET during menstruation. There should not be any problem if you stick with the recommended dose.

Meya says :

Hi is it safe if I use it? I’m 16 turning 17 yr old

Galega says :

MET contains very high dose of Vitamin E, among others. It is not recommended to be taken before 19 years of age. You will have to bear with many side effects.

Avoid it at this juncture.

richelle tamona says :

is it okay if i take meth en at the sme time i drink green tea. thanks in advance.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34602590841228/k2311a026/2.6.09