Fair nad Hansome  » Cosmetics  »

• by lovemehatesu

Emami Fair and handsome ,the only fairness cream which works on men and makes the skin fairer with regular use. Actually we live in a hilly region and if we don’t apply the cream the skin gets dry so I use it precisely as i moisturizer rather than a fairness cream.

Honestly i don’t expect these creams

to be effective.

most of the creams lure you with catchy advertisements and we customers end up loosing our money.

I just tried using it once and i sincerely liked it as it was non -sticky and did not leave my skin oily like most of the creams.

So I started using it regularly mostly as a moisturizer ...

• but slowly with times i starts seeing change in the texture of my skin as well.

The sun burns which had made my skin darker were slowly fading away and my skin really started getting clearer within few weeks of use.

I never expected the product to work but seeing it working really made me excited.

It has

been 2 years since I first started using the product and I must say it really is a very good product.

i won’t say that it is a magical product and gives you a very fair skin ( as the advertisement says) but yes it is effective and clear the skin to make it a bit smoother and fairer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31602590831228/k2311a026/2.6.09