IKEA Furniture & Houseware  » Furniture  »
Ikea - Singapore
  • IKEA is a Sweden wellknown store which sell modern furnitures, nice and elegant houseware, mix-match room decorations, and etc. IKEA is one of my favourite places to shop
  • When I get tired, I just ordered a cup of tea and sitting in their cafe with a delicious chocolate cake as my accompany

• by Traveler

When I was living in Germany, I used to go to IKEA store. IKEA is a Sweden wellknown store which sell modern furnitures, nice and elegant houseware, mix-match room decorations, and etc.

IKEA is one of my favourite places to shop. Sometimes, I just went there even without having any necesarry thing to buy. For me, hanging around inside the store, enjoying their uniquely yet inspiring rooms decorations simply

gives me a moment of pleasure.

When I get tired, I just ordered a cup of tea and sitting in their cafe with a delicious chocolate cake as my accompany.

After that I will continued looking around every section.

For example: I can sat down in their living room section for almost 10 minutes just to admired their excellent taste of decorating.

And in their kitchen section, I can spent almost 15 ...

• minutes just to have a short daydream right away in front of my favorite kitchen.

IKEA is offering a good bargain, with such a great designs and materials IKEA cares to give a low price so that many people can afford to have their dream home furnishing.

My favourite part is their catalogue magazine which produced once a year. From that magazine, we can have a complete picture of all IKEA products

with their low-priced that are valid for a 12 months period. You can also check on their online store: www.ikea.com so you can search the nearest IKEA from your place.

Unlucky for me, since I moved back to my own country - Indonesia last year I have to stopped my hobby to go wandering to IKEA store because there’s no IKEA branch in Indonesia. :’( So I hope you can find your own experience with IKEA.

Phyllis Haas says :

Has an IKEA store opened in Tampa, Florida area

John says :

There is one in Tampa: 1103 N. 22nd Street
    Tampa, FL 33605

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 57602590821228/k2311a026/2.6.09