Resveratrol Red Wine Extract Dietary Supplement Capsules  » Health  »
  • I dislike the taste of the wine absolutely
  • That is why I prefer not to drink the wine but all the same to include Resveratrol into my diet schedule

• by Vladlena Nyzhnik

I am sure that everybody knows about the health benefits of red wine. For example red vine is very good for the heart because such ingredients of the red wine as flavoniods and tannins can help raise good cholesterol in the blood and can also help to reduce the level of bad cholesterol. Then it helps to cleanse the toxins from the body and to reduce the high blood pressure.

Without any doubts the red wine is very useful for the skin because it keeps

away the damage caused by oxidation of cells, and hence keeps the skin glowing. And in the end it also fights with some gum diseases.

Many health specialists are united in the opinion that those who consume red wine regularly have lesser health problems. This theory is based on the fact that red wine is made from an antioxidant-rich fruit.

Among the antioxidants that are contained in the grape the main position belongs to the Resveratrol. But I am belonging to the total abstainers.

I ...

• dislike the taste of the wine absolutely. In addition there are some cons of the consuming of the wine.

Of course the main con is that the wine contains alcohol which exerts the ruin influence on the organism and in addition Resveratrol is light sensitive and sensitive to oxygen exposure and once you open a bottle of wine, the Resveratrol content will begin to decrease. That is why I prefer not to drink the wine but all the same to include Resveratrol into my diet

schedule.

For that purpose I am consuming Resveratrol Red Wine Extract Dietary Supplement Capsules. The manufacturer is SUNDOWN VITAMINS.

The price of 50 capsules is $5. 86.

The main ingredients are Red wine extract (grape skin), Grapeseed extract, Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) and other natural components. Normally I consume 1 capsule two times daily with a meal.

I am consuming this supplement for 2 years and during this period I had not any adverse reaction. It helps me feel better with my normal vitamins that I take constantly.

jamie whalee says :

is it ok to take red wine extract ad nd vitamin c at the same time?

John says :

It’s fine because there are no ingredients that interact. However Resveratrol does contain Vitamin C, so while doing so you should make sure that you don’t exceed your recommended amount of vitamins.

Galega says :

There is no point of taking a Vitamin C capsule while going ahead with Red Wine Extract. The later will suffice your needs as it also contains Vitamin C. You should avoid to take both of them simultaneously.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34602590801228/k2311a026/2.6.09