Anna Sui perfume Dolly Girl On the Beach
  • What disappoints me is that the smell does not last long, and when I finished this one, I might be looking for other perfumes (though usually it's hard for me to find my favorite perfume and only this that attracts me very much)

• by Babyville

I took a very long time to find the right perfume. I was in the store for more than 15 minutes with more than 5 perfume strips given by the lady in the counter and still hasn’t find the right one.

Then there was this.

I

was initially attracted by the packaging of the perfume (bright blue with a very funky and artsy girlie touch), that reflects the freshness of blue/sea.

It does smells very fresh, with a touch of fruits and flowers combination that is not too heavy and old.

It’s sensual and fresh, bought it right away.

What disappoints me is that the smell does not last long, and when I finished this one, I might be looking for other perfumes (though usually it’s hard for me to find my favorite perfume and only this that ...

• Anna Sui perfume Dolly Girl On the Beach
      attracts me very much).

Otherwise, because the smell is very light you can squirt it for 3 times in the areas where you usually spray perfume on, and to think that it’s not very expensive (bought it for AUD$40 in Melbourne city’s Direct Factory Outlet

2 months ago), it worth the buy.

I might end up with this one again if I still cant find the right one on my next search.

With the cute bottle (shape of a doll’s head - Anna Sui’s trademark) and recognized brand, it is also the perfect gift for a girlfriend!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56602590741228/k2311a026/2.6.09