Air Canada  » Airlines  »
  • Though most people can agree about how bad airline food is, Air Canada's actually isn't particularly bad, it just doesn't stand out, and is quite run-of-the-mill as airline food goes
  • As for the comfort of the plane, as a rather tall man, I would have enjoyed more legroom, though the economy class of a plane is cheap for a reason

• by MachoSasquatcho

Air Canada is an airline by which I have flown to many different places many times, and each time I fly Air Canada, I have the feeling it’s not quite bad, but not quite good.

Though most people can agree about how bad airline food is, Air Canada’s actually isn’t particularly bad,

it just doesn’t stand out, and is quite run-of-the-mill as airline food goes.

The service by the stewards and stewardesses is fine enough, none of them have ever been terribly rude to me, though at the same time, none of them seemed to enjoy their jobs very much.

As for the comfort of ...

• the plane, as a rather tall man, I would have enjoyed more legroom, though the economy class of a plane is cheap for a reason. Even so, it felt more cramped in Air Canada than most other airlines.

The prices were annoyingly high, especially on two flights to Toronto I remember particularly.

They stand out in my mind because the prices from the years before were quite a bit lower.

I give Air Canada kudos on the fact that they have never been late with my flights, and have even been early a couple times, though they don’t exactly do this with “flying” colors.

Air Canada

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 40602590691228/k2311a026/2.6.09