Innovage Robotic Reading Light
1.0
  • But I don't like to hold a light in one hand and read using the other hand
  • I think two should have really been more than enough, but when I found out that 3 were required I was really disappointed
  • Robotic Reading Light is not recommended for anyone who wants to have a good experience exploring or reading in the dark

• by arjun2001

A very useless product. The only function it provides is light which is never sufficient enough to even perform basic functions such as reading in dark or finding items. It can be conveniently placed on a book or table but it does not provide enough light.

I tried to use it on a journey and

it kept falling off the book and the light did not project well on the book either. The only good thing I can find about it was that it did not strain the eyes that much. But I don’t like to hold a light in one hand and read using the other hand.

A very ...

• inconvenient product which doesn’t serve any purpose properly. On top of that it even requires the use of 3 batteries which is way more than other portable lights require. I think two should have really been more than enough, but when I found out that 3 were required I was really disappointed. It is a
        big hastle for me to run for batteries everywhere when they are not the standard ones.

They do include the batteries, but again like everything else about this product, the batteries run out soon as well.

Robotic Reading Light is not recommended for anyone who wants to have a good experience exploring or reading in the dark.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16602590631228/k2311a026/2.6.09