UltraSpeed 4GB USB Stick  » Hardware  »
  • To measure a USB stick's performance, the best way is to have it filled with data and then measure whether it still works or not and this USB does work

• by arjun2001

The cheapest USB I have purchased so far. All USB sticks have the same function and this one provides the basic functions as well but is well below the average price of any USB. It was only $10 and has over 4GB!

I have filled it up with songs and videos and it really is

4GB. To measure a USB stick’s performance, the best way is to have it filled with data and then measure whether it still works or not and this USB does work.

In addition to that, it is very light and has different colors which made it easy for me to use couple of them without ...

• mixing them up. There really is not point spending a lot of money on USB sticks and this is why this USB is the best since it is the cheapest and has a lot of memory.

The stick has plastic cover and extremely light which makes it almost impossible to break it. I have dropped

it several times and there hasn’t even been a scratch on the USB and no data has been lost. Ultraspeed USB also has a little loop at the end so that it can be attached with a key ring.

This is the only USB which you should purchase. It is fast, stores 4GB data, and cheapest!

Randy says :

My Ultra Speed 4 GB after plugging it into a tv and deleting some of my files to change pictures has now told me that it is locked. It is write protected and I didn`t change anything or use any software on it. Won`t let me delete or add to it. Any suggestions ? Won`t of course let me format it also.

fred Rum says :

I have the same issues do you have any suggestions on how i can take all of this information of this stick?? thanking you

Galega says :

There is a Lock switch on the left side of the SD card. Make sure the Lock switch is slid up (unlock position). You will not be able to modify or delete the contents on the memory card if it is locked.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 33602590621228/k2311a026/2.6.09