Casio Ladies Watch (LWQ-300DE-2EER)  » Watches  »
  • Another thing I like about the watch is that it always shows correct time

• by Sana
      What I liked about Casio LWQ-300DE on the first place is that it came in different color variations. It was very tempting to buy a couple of them - it would look trendy to match blue watch with some blue outfit, and pink watch - with a pink piece of cloths. In the end I’ve bough a red one, because I have a lot of red-color clothing.

The watch has a round glass surface and has a stainless steel band.

It’s a classis watch with no extra design or technical elements.

But it still looks very cute and works very well. The watch is not big and not too small.

The size is just right for me - it looks good on the wrist. The numbers 1 to 12 and the watch hands are prominently visible, so one quick look at the watch is enough to see the time.

Another thing I like about the watch is that it always ...

• shows correct time. I never had to adjust it.

The manufacturer says it is because the watch has a radio receiver and it periodically receives signals ensuring that it doesn’t go too fast or too slow. This model is water resistant, but it is not recommended to take shower or swim with the watch on your hand.

The watch works on a battery. Mine was working for about a year and a half, then I had to replace it.

The

only minus about this watch is - it’s so easy to scratch it or do other damage. I mean, I am not doing it on purpose and I do try to be careful, but by this time (2 years since I had bought it) I have lots of tiny scratches both on the glass and the band.

Bottom line: it’s a very good watch; it looks good, shows exact time. If to wear it carefully it will go for a long-long time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 64280559000231/k2311a0528/5.28.06