Blackberry Curve  » Phones  »
  • I thought about kissing the driver, but he looked rushed and busy so I thought better of it at the last minute
  • It has a full featured QWERTY Keyboard and the best thing of all
  • I love too that I can plug it into my laptop via USB to charge it

• by KeeperoftheChaos

I have wanted a Blackberry for the longest time. One of my wealthy friends has always had one since they came out and he loves to rub it in my face.

Well finally, I saw a deal that I couldn’t refuse. Sign up for AT & T service for two years, and I could buy the Blackberry Curve for a penny and not only that, it came with a $75.00 rebate so I actually got paid back $74.99! Now how cool is that?

So I waited with great anticipation for my Blackberry Curve to arrive. I felt like a little kid on Christmas morning when I saw that UPS truck come putting down my street! I thought about kissing the driver, but he looked rushed and busy so I thought better of it at the last minute. I signed on the dotted line and rushed inside to tear open my package.

I love this Blackberry. I love everything about it. It has simplified my life

in so many ways. I’ve had other Cell phones that were supposedly the cream of the crop in texting ability, but none hold a candle to my Blackberry. It has a full featured QWERTY Keyboard and the best thing of all? It has built in Spell Checking!

I love it.

I can listen to music, watch videos. It holds my pictures, so no more yanking out the obligatory wallet sized photos of the kiddies, just whip out my Blackberry, so much more fun! It has a decent camera that actually takes fairly good pictures compared to most phone cameras I’ve owned.

I have GPS ability now right on my phone! How cool is that? I can get GMAIL in a flash and I sync the Blackberry to my laptop after working on my Office Calendar. In fact, transferring contacts and info from Outlook to my Blackberry was fast and easy.

My Blackberry has become absolutely indispensable to me at this point in time. I have no idea how ...

• I ever lived without it in the past. It has replaced many things in my quest to be organized. No more Dayrunners. The Blackberry wins hands down!

I love too that I can plug it into my laptop via USB to charge it. No need to always find an outlet and I often have my laptop with me so it’s a quick and easy charge with the USB.

What else? Oh I downloaded Google Maps application to it and that is a wonderful thing to have when you’re trying to find your way around a place you aren’t used to. Combine that with the GPS and you’re good to go.

It also has the Push To Talk feature but I don’t use that very much. I’m one of those that find that really annoying when you’re in a public place and people start talking like they’re on walkie talkies for the world to hear!

The sound though on the Blackberry is crystal clear and good volume. So many times I’ve owned Cell

Phones that were too quiet or distorted when you talked or when you listened. I hear just fine on this phone and those that I talk to say I come in loud and clear as well.

Also really pleased with the Battery Charge on my Blackberry. It holds the charge a really long time compared to most phones that I’ve had. I do plug it in and charge it overnight but it always lasts throughout the day no matter how much use it gets.

And one other thing. I love the ability to use voice recognition and tell it to call hubby or call Heather. Makes for a much safer drive, let me tell ya!

I may be ready for something new in another year, but for right now, I’m loving me some Blackberry Curve. Just because I got this and was excited about it, my so called friend that used to tease me just got the new Blackberry Storm. I can’t keep up with the Jones or John in this case!

Blackberry Curve

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37402589891128/k2311a024/2.4.09