Lambertz Exquisit Biscuits, Donna Dark Chocolate  » Food  »
1.0
  • I don't like butter in the chocolate because it makes chocolate very greasy and has bad taste
  • Usually I don't like cinnamon but it makes this biscuit better
  • I've tried a lot of biscuits from the Lambertz collection and I came to the conclusion that I like Lambertz Exquisit Biscuit Donna Dark Chocolate the best
  • I am not saying that it is the best one I've ever tasted but it is good, but that is actually saying only that I haven't really liked the other cookies from the Lambertz assortment
  • I mean, the box had only 200g of cookies but I haven't realized how little that one untill I saw that there was about 20 cookies in this box and the worst thing of all that I got this Lambertz collection as a present and I really didn't like most of the cookies although at the first site I thought they ought to be great because they looked great on the picture on the box

• by Tayla

This biscuit is thin as a paper but it is very bitter. It has lots of dark chocolate all around and no sugar.

It just has cinnamon that gives to biscuit special taste that reminds me on on one cake I ate during my childhood (chocolate and cinnamon).

The chocolate is very thin and made with lots of butter.

I don’t like butter in the chocolate because it makes chocolate very greasy and has bad taste.

But

in this biscuit I can’t feel taste of butter because of Cinnamon that is very strong.

Usually I don’t like cinnamon but it makes this biscuit better.

The chocolate get melt very quickly because of butter.

The biscuit is just little bit too bitter, what is biscuit without the sugar? I’ve tried a lot of biscuits from the Lambertz collection and I came to the conclusion that I like Lambertz Exquisit Biscuit Donna Dark Chocolate the best.

...

• That surprised even me because usually I don’t like dark chocolate and I really don’t like cinnamon so I really don’t understand how nor why I like this biscuit.

I am not saying that it is the best one I’ve ever tasted but it is good, but that is actually saying only that I haven’t really liked the other cookies from the Lambertz assortment.

I was also surprised to see that there were only 2 of these

biscuits in the box.

I mean, the box had only 200g of cookies but I haven’t realized how little that one untill I saw that there was about 20 cookies in this box and the worst thing of all that I got this Lambertz collection as a present and I really didn’t like most of the cookies although at the first site I thought they ought to be great because they looked great on the picture on the box.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27402589831128/k2311a024/2.4.09